POETIC DREAMER

For those who would like to know how a typical young up and comming poet does.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

THE POETIC DREAMER

This is one of my works,as I have mentioned in my profile i am a poet. My works have improved but this is on of my first poems, titled THE POETIC DREAMER

Well here it goes:

POETIC DREAMER

The poetic dreamer
Is what I am?
My mind closes its eyes
To see the world in my mind
My world of poet dreamers
Walking with their heads in the clouds
Eyes wide open.
In this world your pain you cannot hide.
Walking side by side with fellow dreamers
I walk in my world.
The world of the poetic dreamer
Before I was dubbed the poetic dreamer
I was just a dreamer with normal dreams
I lived in a normal world, but I wasn’t normal
I am not a normal kid
I am a dreamer of note
I dream to escape from the pains of this world
I dream of my own world
A world where words, notions and genuine emotions are painted in the sky
Where genuine emotions and expressions are yours
I was always in a daze, and I still am
I always was and still am poetic
As a dreamer I write.
Transferring my emotions to paper
Poetic and a dreamer
It was my destiny to be the Poetic dreamer.
As a child of destiny
My destiny will be fulfilled.
I am proud to be dubbed the poetic dreamer.

BLAQUE

As I said its not good but its my thoughts on paper, well in your case on screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home