POETIC DREAMER

For those who would like to know how a typical young up and comming poet does.

Monday, August 13, 2007

bloggers bloggers blogger.
I gotta say.
Im disturbing to read that the Diva wants to know if we can find sum herb to enlarge our "WOMANHOOD"...HMM does sound tempting kepha mama we were blessed as when we were made,we never needed any enhancement.ITS ALL IN THE HIPS.and if you dnt chop and change sizes like jewellary...it should happen gradually like a bra size.

anyway so the matric dance was last thursday...I gotta say it was TIGHT although da damb black brothers let me down well I ended up going with the sweetest white dude which if i may say i met that night...he was organized by my friend.

Anyway...went to a hectic party and lets just say im not as young as I thought.WELL i been making a name for myself amongst the bright brother...was at a trance party where the music was hectic and have been invited to more by strange yet cute bright brothers who appreciate the larger and curved individuals.

well now i had fun...

o did i tell you?There is this uy I liked and he says to me typical kasi yet budgwa "email me a cv and Ill get bk to you" forgetting that as AFROSLIQ DIVA would say "JABU'S GOT A BADONKA DONK SO SHE'S LEAVING YOU,Vee's got a badonka donk and I TOLD YOU THAT ITS TRUE" SO yah to cut a story short I retracted it as I REFUSE TO BE CONSIDERED AS AN EMPLOYEE AND HE MY EMPLOYER..HHE...YAH MADVODZA AYAHLUPHA FUTSI BAYANGIXAKA.

laba ba lapha eKapa...HHEEEE HHM bayahlupa with.I had to deal with the nelspruit/jozi crew MARA this side its CAPE TOWN/LANGA/MITCHELES PLAIN and gugulethu.
YESS eGUGZ...this is like a EKUSILE butr bigger and the men come from all over to eat KWAMZOLI which is 4 to 8 KM away from Maphindi's place...Itechnology...you can call and pre order your meat and pay nge khadi.

We got new neighbours ekhomplexini mara yee baya caka.

Diva I cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnot wait to cum vizit as you will c kupashinjwa ngaphandle.

To DJ VIBE thanks for everything...Kliffoday although we havn't spoken in ages im still down with NATIVE SQUAD.Kwaki you will alway remain the CHARMER SERIEL KILLER you havnt changed.Kasikulture I DIG YOUR SITE and not forgetting my lovely friends SLINKY,WENDY,BOZZY,KAUKI,BOLBO and all those I havent forgotten but cant type 'em all YOU GUYS ROCK.

MAKHIDAH and BOBO you guys are the bomb and love you lots.MAKHIDAH you sound beautifull my neice.

Ill be going to FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN HIPHOP AND POETRY FESTIVAL in the mountains in september 27-29 I cannot wait.

ngiyabuya mabloggers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home