POETIC DREAMER

For those who would like to know how a typical young up and comming poet does.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Da heart is an amaizing thing.mine is plane strange,i swear it has a mind of itz own.
It alwayz getz me in trouble or in tight situationz where il find myself between a ROCK and A HARD PLACE.

Jst like now.im in a situation where ur with sum1 yet ur not(distance wize)plus this person has limited our conversationz to 2lines and when i wana talk,da person is working,when dey wana tlk 2me im sleeping...I named da1 AFRICAN WONDER.Now i am falling but im scared i won't be cought...anyway i hav 2go nw...wil continue l8a

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger caricaturist said...

dude i have my own blog!!!!

tjo-tjo-tjo

that's what its called.

this stuff is cool, i can bullshit the whole day dudette!!! sweet!

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home