POETIC DREAMER

For those who would like to know how a typical young up and comming poet does.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hey peepz.

hope yal r ok.me im confused.my heart leads me one way,my soul anotha way,my spirit leading me in da opposit direction whilst my mind and malaika hav a fight on which direction i should go.
confusion is a painful thing if caused by someone else yet the one who can get you out is da inner being.wel malaika has chosen to join this useless tug of war.

hav you ever felt lost in confusion not knowing where its comming from...i have and dats a nicer form of confusion...da one im feeling can only be delt with internaly.

Heres to those that tryd to bring me down,yal almost succeeded,ALMOST being the operative word.yal can kiss it,if you see it.ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. anywhoo back to sanity...

must go...l8a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home