POETIC DREAMER

For those who would like to know how a typical young up and comming poet does.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hey...watzup bloggaz.

Did i tel yal...da diamondz gone and cut all ties...al ties wif my forma black worrior,nw i got a new 1,dey r sexy,muscles from heaven,looks from da godz and well...letz jst say i cleaned out my fone book 4my AFRICAN NIA,dey knw who day r,day knw how to treat a lady makem feel like a QUEEN.datz how i feel,lyk a queen.

ladiez yal shudnt waste ur tym on peepz dat make u sad.be wif dose dat make u smile.

DA DIAMOND is greatful for every if any attempt from da worrior turnd wonderor,nx she hooked on somfin less hectic.

oh da beauties of being a woman/child. mo bout my AFRICAN NIA l8a.nyt al

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Khens. said...

Who are all these warriaZ and Nia'z you talk about here now ntombazani...........

Sifun'Ukwazi - when yo'Z asz is gettin here for the updates.... I'll give you to hours to tell me all, over a few alcoholic beverages OfCoZ, oh and mineZ hair needs loving tu.

Call U wikend - talkin 4 free on Cell C.... Got hot male on my radar!!!!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home