POETIC DREAMER

For those who would like to know how a typical young up and comming poet does.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HEYA BLOGGERS.

hope you all are good.i don't have much to say as i havn't been doing much...nothing hectic happend.


BOXED WRITER


I sit in my boxed sanctuary.
For I fear what I have become.
The mask I once wore with pride has been broken.
For they knew I can't...
For they knew I'd never...
They knew I could never walk with the same pride as I did.
My mask of fear,
My mask of fakeness they have taken it.
Have I played right into their palms?
For I have chosen to hide,hide in my boxed sanctuary.
For life is a story
writen about each of us.
like you I am a character
those I meet or have met were those that make my story.
Those I befriend are those who make my chapters
For I have embraced my NUBIAN KING
as I am to be crowend the NUBIAN QUEEN
for the chapters I am bound to embark wil be those of ROYALTY as i am tested.
The ultimate test of LOYALTY
as I see the kingz NUBIAN personalities.
For we are mearly characters
Who do you choose to be?
For I am the writer of my own destiny.
Which I proof read in my boxed sanctuary..

BLAQUE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home