POETIC DREAMER

For those who would like to know how a typical young up and comming poet does.

Thursday, August 06, 2009


REPLACEABLE

Replaceable
that's what I am
like a spelling mistake
I'm easily erased
like an out of season shoe
I'm easily replaced
like an old pen whose ink has run out
I'm thrown out
like a blown buld
in replaced by a brighter one
BUT IM HUMAN
I shouldn't be replaceable
like a shriveled flower
I'm replaced
i hide in the shadows
I'm a brick in your wall
I'm another tile on your floor
everyone just walks all over
like an old pillow
like an old bag
like an empty bottle of juice
i am replaced
REPLACEABLE
THAT'S WHAT I AM TO YOU
BUT i am one of a kind
I am the only one of ME
There will be no other...but its ok if you see me as
REPLACEABLE

Blaque

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Khens. said...

nice to have you back in the blogging scene!!!! Gosh I miss this so much coz I do not get to blog @ work.... Maybe I should just invest on a laptop!!!!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home